Dear fellow prospective Stanford transfer students,
I’m a University of British Columbia student who just went on a gap year, and I’ll be applying to Stanford as a transfer next March. I want to get a thread started, since it doesn’t seem like one has been created yet.
Here are my stats:
- Certified meditation instructor
- Volunteer server at Vipassana meditation center
- Columnist at school newspaper
- Publicity Chair of school’s film club
- Volunteer at a Buddhist temple
- Pole dancer
- Martial arts student (I do tai chi, ba gua, yi quan, and krav maga)
- Marketing internship
- AV Aide at my school
Additional Info: I am a Canadian, so I’ll be in the international pool of applicants. This will be my first time applying to Stanford, since I only applied to one school when I was a high school senior. Do I have a shot?
Please feel free to list your stats, comment, or anything else you like. We are all in this together - best of luck to everyone.