2360? SIKE that's the wrong number!

<p>Reference for the title: THE</a> RAP BATTLE [PARODY] - YouTube
Funniest video ever!!!</p>

<p>Can you guys chance me for UCLA, UCB, UCSD, UCSB, Claremont McKenna, USC (quad legacy), Boston University, UChicago (EA), Johns Hopkins.
Intended major: BME/BE if offered, Chemical Engineering, or Economics</p>

<p>Gender: M/White
Income: <$60,000
College Class Year: 2016
High School: Public
High School Type: rarely sends grads to top schools
Will apply for financial aid: Yes</p>

<p>Academics:
UC GPA- Unweighted: 3.83
UC GPA- Weighted 4.25
GPA - Unweighted: 3.75
GPA - Weighted: 4.04
Class Rank: top 5%
Class Size: 367
Severe upward trend from 3.3 frosh, 4.0 Soph, 4.5 Junior, 5.0 Currently senior.</p>

<p>APs: 4s on Physics B, Calc AB, Euro, Language, and US History</p>

<p>Current Schedule: English 101/103, Spanish 101/102 (taken at a community college), AP statistics, AP Calc BC, AP Government, AP Chemistry, and Varsity PE</p>

<p>Scores:
(Taken each once)
SAT I Math: 740
SAT I Critical Reading: 590
SAT I Writing: 630
ACT: 32
SAT II Math Level 2 (IIC): 800
SAT II Physics: 670</p>

<p>Extracurriculars:</p>

<p>Significant Extracurriculars: President of MUN (multiple gavels)
VP of NHS and CSF
Interact club and Habitat for Humanity</p>

<p>Leadership positions: Captain of a sport of a total of 8 times. In my ASB. Parliamentarian. Those presidencies. Founded a local mud run which raised over $10,000 for charity. Was featured on major LA television network.</p>

<p>Athletic Status - list sport and your level:</p>

<p>Football (9/10) Captain 9
Baseball (9/10) Captain 10
Basketball (9/10/11) Captain 9/11
Golf (10/11/12) Captain 10/11/12
Swim (12)
Water Polo (12) Captain 12
Yes I play and have played two sports during one season.
There is a variety of sports because of an injury midway through school causing me to change sports.</p>

<p>Volunteer/Service Work: Mow lawns for work
Mud Run as mentioned in leadership position
Various Interact club work
Tutoring</p>

<p>Honors and Awards:
DANGEROUSLY ATTRACTIVE ;)
AP Scholar with Distinction
Community Service award
Top Scholar (twice)
Scholar Athlete
Math Scholar of the year (twice)
3 PRIDE Awards
Senior of the month/likely to be senior of the year
College Summer programs: None :/</p>

<p>As well as University of Washington (Honors)</p>

<p>Crawlings's chance thread... I chance that</p>

<p>Um JHU, Chicago will be tough. I think you'll get into a good number of the UCs though. I think you know that SATs will hurt you.</p>

<p>But I'm not a rapper so idk</p>

<p>haha what's up LeBron. and yeah I know, but I'm hoping that my ACT score will help me get into some of those instead. When choosing whether to submit your ACT vs SAT, do you just not send official reports to the school or do you just say that you haven't taken the test yet?</p>

<p>Damn, missed the ACT score, my bad. Um you can just send one or the other, I don't think you have to tell them if you take both. I've only taken the SAT though so I'm not sure :P</p>

<p>Bump this please! And yeah I want to just submit the ACT, but can someone help! </p>

<p>Sent from my DROIDX using CC App</p>

<p>Any other opinions?</p>

<p>Work on those test scores, it will help you so much to bump those up.</p>

<p>I am aware of that and I will be retaking them, but I was hoping you could analyze my chances with where the stats are now.</p>

<p>bump this shizznit</p>

<p>High Reach</p>

<p>for what? there is like 10 schools.</p>

<p>You have a good shot at most of those schools you listed. If I were you, I would NOT retake the ACT anymore. Focus on your apps...the December test date cuts things way too close and some schools like EVERYTHING in by January 1st. Your ACT score is great; your grades could be a little higher, and your class schedule could have been a little more rigorous, and the ECs are great; the one thing that helps you stand out if the 'mud run' you founded (other than that, your ECs are similar to many other applicants). Enough of ranting about what is already done and can't be changed! </p>

<p>For your specific schools:
-UCLA, UCB, UCSD, UCSB: you have a great shot at all of these. You're lucky being a cal resident! I want to go to UCLA or UCB but can't pay OOS..
-Claremont McKenna: very competitive school.. anything can happen but you're still a decent candidate.
-USC (quad legacy): low reach
-Boston University: match; you have about a 99% chance of getting in here
-UChicago (EA): I applied here EA, too! You have a great shot, but showing a specific academic interest is imperative here, which is somewhat unclear by looking at your ECs.
-Johns Hopkins: mid reach; pretty competitive, 50/50 chance of acceptance. </p>

<p>Good luck with your apps!! Maybe I'll see you at UChicago, USC, or JHU! (fingers crossed!!!!!)</p>

<p>Mind chancing me back?
<a href="http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1240679-chances-uchicago-cornell.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1240679-chances-uchicago-cornell.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Yeah thanks for the advice! it kinda sucks though because my ACT is kind of imbalanced. My math was 36, reading 34, science 35 and english 26 -__- so that's what I'm worried about. and will do right now!</p>

<p>Yeah I'm worried about that, too! My reading was lower than my other scores, like your english score. I hope it all works out in the end!</p>

<p>I'll let you know how it goes when decisions are made!</p>

<p>Same!! I'll try to remember to send you something! Best of luck!</p>

<p>Any other opinions?</p>

<p>one more bump</p>

<p>final bump help me out!</p>