2nd half of junior year, wasted all of high school. What are my chances at a top college?

Hello, I’m in my second half of my junior year, and only now am I starting to think about college applications. In the process, I’ve realized that I’ve totally wasted my past 3 years of high school and have done absolutely nothing with my life. I have a terrible GPA, terrible SAT, zero extracurriculars and zero projects outside of school. I have to start writing my college applications in a few months. I want to study computer engineering in college, so what are the best colleges that I can get into? I know that at this point, an Ivy league or a prestigious college is off the table for me.

Fill in the template in the chance me/match me forum and people will give you suggestions. As it is, you haven’t given us the necessary information to help you: Chance Me / Match Me - College Confidential Forums