4 UK guys coming for a laugh


<p>Not sure if the idea of this is completely random or if it happens occasionally, but anyway I'm after some guidance..</p>

<p>Me and three other guys from England are coming to California in September / October. We're all 21 and would absolutely love to experience one of these world famous college parties.</p>

<p>So... I have no idea on how feasible this is. Would we be welcomed? Would we be thrown off campus by officials? </p>

<p>Let me know what your thought are please! (or tell me to get lost) :)</p>


<p>If you want to experience a big, American, college party, you’ll want to check out frat (fraternity) parties. Each frat has one quarterly which is their big, themed, party of the quarter (on a Thursday). They are not on-campus but you will need to either know guys in the frat or bring lots of girls to get in. Good luck :)</p>

<p>I would recommend going to a party school… so not UCLA. If you want to visit a school in California then your best bet would be SDSU or UCSB.</p>

<p>You won’t get thrown off campus because parties are not on campus…</p>

<p>Anyway. If you are good-looking and British then you should be warmly welcomed to say the least. If you’re not good-looking then just being from the UK will still get you points. Just don’t be a creeper.</p>

<p>Thanks for the advice guys…</p>

<p>Okay so people live off campus… is a fraternity party is one of those big houses with loads of guys in them? And the same thing for girls, a sorority. Have I got that right?</p>

<p>So if these houses are not on campus are they in an adjacent neighborhood? </p>

<p>Also… dorms, where does this fit into the whole thing? </p>


<p>Parties do not happen in the dorms. Or at least if they do start, they don’t last long and always end in community service. Dorms are basically just a place to sleep.</p>