4 year graduation from Kelly possible?

<p>After reading many posts on here, it looks like it is very hard to graduate from Kelly in 4 years without going to summer school. Can anyone reply if they think this is correct. My son will be OOS, and there are many other universities and colleges that are trying to work on this problem and get the kids out in 4 years. Paying out of state tuition is a big deal if you have to do it for a couple of extra years. He will be gettting some AP credits, but it still looks like everyone does summer school.</p>

<p>I will be graduating from Indiana in 4 years. I took summer school classes, but could have done it without those classes (they simply made my time here easier and more enjoyable).</p>

<p>Also, I took my summer school classes at a local community college in Illinois to save money.</p>

<p>It's totally possible to graduate from Kelley in 4 years, even with no AP credits. A lot of the people I know who take summer classes do it to try to maximize GPA, not because they can't graduate in 4 years otherwise.</p>