AP US HISTORY
senior year:
MULTVARIABLE
AP ENGLISH 12
AP US GOV
AP PHYSICS C
AP PSYCHOLOGY
AP FRENCH</p>

<p>im considering the 1st combo becuz at our school, physics c and calc bc compliment each other...and plus, as much harder as junior year may be than senior yr, i have 4 marking periods my junior year.. so if i mess up my first marking period i stil have 3 to catch up, whereas my senior year, colleges look at my semester grades, meaning i only have 2 marking periods giving me less chance to improve should i mess up my first marking period...</p>

<p>suggestions?</p>

<p>why does no one post replies on mine??</p>

<p>probably because it seems like you know what you want, you said you're leaning towards the first one and listed the reasons so what reason do people have to disagree with you?</p>

<p>Do you intend on majoring in Engineering in college? If so, I recommend you take Physics junior year. If you aren't going into Engineering, then I recommend you take the heavier load Junior year so that you you can focus on your college applications senior year.</p>

<p>The second list makes more sense because calculus is more useful in physics c after you've learned it. Since calculus is more a conceptual subject, it's unlikely that you'll forget it (i hope). And if your physics C class jumps right into calculus related concepts, then taking calc bc simultaneously will probably not come in useful until your 2nd or 3rd marking period.</p>

<p>But class/subject difficulty varies by high school, so you're probably the best judge of which classes should be taken together. (which might be why you didn't get many replies :])</p>

<p>You have to figure how if any of these courses are absolute killers at your school. In general I would take the heavier load as a Junior so as to hopefully impress colleges with the score results.</p>

<p>Calculus before Physics does seem wiser as it might help with the Physics.</p>