So I gather someone(s) won?
Bummer.
So I gather someone(s) won?
Bummer.
I stood in line and bought 2 yesterday. One woman in front of the line put in $5. She bought 2 but did not have another dollar to get the 3rd ticket and the machine did not give change. She gave that remaining $1 to the guy behind her. Everyone in the last said the guy was lucky and should share the money with the woman if he won. Before leaving the store, the woman turned her head back to the guy and asked: “Do you want to know my name and address?”
I have not checked my numbers yet. I wait until the media announces there is unclaimed winning ticket bought at my local store.
LOST. I was sure that my one ticket was the one.
Had I won, I would have paid off the car loan and bailed out the Greek economy.
@eyemamom, LOL!
I first read that as “Hubby buys a few when HE gets high.”
I thought, wow, a little TMI but she seems to be quite accepting.
Then I noticed the “it,” and I thought, “How weird that she calls her hubby ‘it’!”
haha…that’s what I get for writing poorly. Now I’ll forever be the one who has the stoner husband that’s treated like an inanimate object.
Funny, I read it the same way and had to do a double take.
There’s been a terrible mistake.
With my share, I’d buy two apartments in Paris and often invite Katliamom to use the one next door. That and spend hours in cafés arguing about Berkeley. And she would not have to fly coach!
I also read when he gets high…I was in a particularly bad mood this morning going off to work. Yet another day.
If I win the lottery tonight, one thing I will do is give Dartmouth $250K to cover the amount they so generously awarded my S in FA.