620 on SATII Good Enough for SB?

<p>I got a 620 on the US History SATII and I’m wondering if thats good enough for UCSB?</p>

<p>I need for info, it’s not enough to determine if you are good enough for UCSB with just one subject test score</p>

<p>I was just wondering what their average was for subject tests</p>

<p>I got something like that for my u.s history too… and i got in, but they in account your regular SAT scores too.</p>

<p>I got in to UCSB and UCSD with 1990 SAT, 600 Spanish w/ Listening, and 690 Math Level II. </p>

<p>Possibly that helps. Everyone is so unique though with respect to Extra currics, transcript, GPA, class rank, essays… SAT scores are an important factor, but nevertheless, are only one factor. Not to mention your traditional SAT score is taken more into consideration than are your SAT subject scores…so a single 620 subject score isn’t going to kill your chances of UCSB. Like I said, I even got into UCSD with my 600 on Spanish w/ listening…</p>

<p>I got a 1600, 560 and 570 on my sat’s and a nice crappy 3.7 weighted, 3.4 un weighted. I inspire hope in people. Well I had a ownage ass essay and lots of EC so maybe that was it. Im trying to transfer out after my freshmen year…</p>

<p>Why are you trying to transfer out?</p>

<p>I had a change of heart and i am not a bus/econ major anymore. Im doing bio. There are more… optimal places I can do that. The suburbia feeling of SB isnt really what im looking for either.</p>