About Cross-school Options

<p>Hello guys. I am from Class of 2016 and currently enrolled in WCAS. The 2011 NU Catalog said that WCAS provides following cross-school options: Dual Bachelor Degree's Program (BA in WCAS or BA/Bmus) ; HPME; Accelerated Masters; Teaching Certification. My question is what if I want to double major in maths and social policy, for example. Is that allowed too?</p>

<p>Yes. A WCAS/SESP double major is fairly common. You'll have a chance to discuss the more precise details on how you would go about doing that in terms of classing/scheduling with your PA during Wildcat Welcome.</p>

<p>thx Viviste</p>