about transfering to 4-year achitecture college/university from CC

<p>hey guys, i just turned 19 now and im looking forward to go to community college this year or next year and get enough of credits to transfer to 4-year college that has architecture program.
Here's my question:
1. does community college has architecture program?
2. if not, how can i transfer to (high class) 4 year architecture school
3. what kinds of courses/programs do i have to take in CC order to get accepted by 4-year higher level achitecture college/univ such as Cornell,Cooper Union, etc...</p>

<p>Also post your questions on the Architecture Major forum as architecture is different from many other majors and there are many knowledgeable members there.</p>