Acceptance into Engineering Residential Experience

<p>I have been recently accepted into Michigan State University, Lyman Briggs. I have decided that I want to major in chemical engineering, but I really like the idea of the residential college experience. Do I have to change my major to chemical engineering before applying to the Engineering Residential Experience or can I apply with Lyman Briggs as my major? If it is difficult to gain acceptance into the ERE, I want to still go to Lyman Briggs.</p>