Acceptance/Scholarships?

<p>I know threads like this may be repetitive, but I would appreciate any responses you may be able to provide.</p>

<p>I will be a Senior in high school next year. My unweighted GPA is currently 3.9, and my weighyed GPA is 5.6 (It is on a 6-point scale in my district, but this is with the advanced classes as well as the requirements, such as standard PE and honors Spanish.) I will have taken 11 or 12 AP classes (depending on if AP biology conflicts with my schedule. If it does, I will be able to replace it with two classes because it is a two-period course.)</p>

<p>My extracurriculars are as follows:</p>

<p>-Band for 9th, 10th, and 12th grade
-Orchestra 11th grade (band conflicted with calculus)
-Science club member each year, president 11th grade
-National Honor Society
-Key Club for two years
-Class Secrectary for one year
-Class Treasurer for one year
-Sports every year except freshman year, for each season (9 total seasons)
-Outside of school, I have played in the Baltimore Ravens Marching Band for two years
-Hundreds of service hours</p>

<p>For SAT scores, they are not the best they could be right now with a 2060 (610R/800M/650W.) I had a migraine when taking these and before I get a migraine I sort of lose my vision and couldn't really read the passages (see Migraine</a> - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, signs and symptoms for info) so I will be retaking it during the first couple of months senior year, and based on practice exams expect ~2150.</p>

<p>For an essay, I was hoping about righting about marching band. I am just wondering if it will apply to one of the prompts as I do not know much of college essay as of now.</p>

<p>Thank You for your input, it is greatly appreciated.</p>