Accepted to College of Science, but want to change.

I got accepted to the College of Science as well as the University Honors Program and got a $20,000 scholarship.</p>

<p>But now I want to change to the College of Engineering? Is this possible?</p>

<p>Request a major change. I believe it's a link on myneu, but you can call/e-mail admissions as well. Make sure you get it taken care of before orientation sign-up.</p>