<p>Anyone???? else</p>

<p>cool, not me but im looking into applying, what made you chose Wabash, an all male college?</p>

<p>Me got in... contribute 4k... dun know why i chose this school ... :D :D</p>

<p>it diverstity.</p>

<p>Well I got in with 8K...When were you notified Duncanctc? .are you sending in the enrollment deposit by March 15. Where else had you got in? can you give me details of ur financial aid award? your stats?</p>

<p>er... I got in WPI also, but I'm still waiting for feedbacks from many other schools that i applied to.
I got 15K for scholarship, 7k for Grant, 3k for loan, and more than 3k I have to self work. The rest is about 4k.
My stats dun look really good
SAT1" (570V/800M) -> 1370, SAT2 780 MIC, 760 Chem, 630 W
I'm from VN and just started learning English for 3 years. I have my A-level qualification in England with 4A's, and having get many other honor certificates. I had been admitted at Imperial college in England, but I couldnt enroll coz of problem at tuition fee. Wabash is definitely not my first choice, but It's my great choice anyway :D</p>

<p>So are you sending in the enrollment deposit by March 15? Have you requested them for an extension of this submission deadline? Have they replied to your email of (I accept the offer of admission) or the request for the extension of the deadline?
Reply Duncanctc, please!</p>

<p>Not sure yet, I havent made my last decision, but I think I will ask for the extension of deposit. My friends in the states told me that colleges are quite flexible at making an extension for international students to pay their deposit. Probably, we need to give some reasons like snail money delivery or restriction of goverment at sending foreign currency to overseas.
Currently, I will say yes to Wabash to make sure I have somewhere to go this AUgust. Then, I may change my mind later if getting in a better school.</p>

<p>Well, I emailed them making the request about 3 days ago, but I haven't recieved any email response from them. Have you recieved any email response from Wabash in the past few days?</p>

<p>No, nothing yet... In case they do not accept our request, we have no other choice by paying the deposit to reserve our seat.</p>

<p>anything else</p>