ACT and SAT scores

<p>I'm going to take a summer program at the UW and I have to take the ACT or SAT. Will the score be on my transcript? I dont want a sophomore score sent to high school or college transcript I'm a sophomore thank you.</p>

<p>ACT only sends the scores you select to colleges you apply to. SAT sends all scores. I don't know if your high school will put the score on your transcript. Some schools do - most don't. You'll have to check with your school. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you take it again later with a better score they'll ignore the earlier one.</p>

<p>If you are taking the ACT and don't want your HS to get the score, don't list your HS. That way you will have full control of who and when can see it.</p>

<p>SAT scores will be sent to all the colleges to which you will be sending any future SAT scores (I or II)</p>

<p>so its possible to take the ACT without anyone knowing but yourself?</p>

<p>yes............</p>

<p>asp:</p>

<p>When you register for the ACT online you do not have to enter your HS code (just check 'don't know HS/homeschool' box), nor any colleges to receive a report.</p>

<p>Thank you for all your help!</p>