Hello,
I’m currently a junior and wondering whether it would be better to take the feb. act and not attend a science bowl competition vs. going to the competition and waiting until april to retake the ACT.
I currently have a 35 ACT, though because my GPA is pretty low and I’m shooting for ivy league/other schools with low acceptance, I know definitely that I will retake for a 36.
The last time I took the ACT was in september, and I think I would get a 36 if I retook in Feb. My Science Bowl team isn’t that great (we don’t make it to nationals or anything), so idk which would be a better option. I’m wondering if waiting until the April ACT will be too late.
Thanks!