Admissions?

<p>I really want to get into Columbia, but I feel like Columbia hates my school, what do I have to do to get it in?</p>

<p>I have a 3.91 gpa and I took the sat only once without studying and got a 2100 (going to 10th grade) </p>

<p>Also, do I have a better chance getting accepted into the fu foundation than cc?
Should I ed to either one?</p>

<p>I think you have a pretty good shot, given that you are a sophomore and didn't study at all. If you haven't done so take alot of AP/Honors/Dual Enrollment courses during your next few years in high school. Make sure you do your best in all of them, but most importantly make sure you're taking the ones you feel you're gonna excel in and actually like. Take the SAT again too! The score is pretty high right now so I don't think you can go down in your scores. You're shooting pretty high so make sure you work hard enough to make those people at Columbia notice you. Above all, keep a level head and you should be fine. Dont burn out!!! God bless and good luck!</p>

<p>I don't think you should apply to SEAS or CC just based on admission rates. Choose the one that has your major/interests.</p>

<p>And what do you mean by Columbia hates your school?</p>

<p>Getting into Columbia nowadays is like getting into Harvard or Yale.</p>

<p>Even with tip top credentials, you still might not get in.</p>

<p>Keep taking the SATs. Each time, you will improve a little.</p>

<p>Try to do some good ECs.</p>

<p>But in general, it is too soon to worry about what college you will get into.</p>

<p>there are plenty of good colleges</p>

<p>yeah for real, it's still way early for you to be thinking like this. just do your best in school and get involved in things you really care about. the college application process is an ugly mess you don't want to involve yourself in until you actually need to.</p>