Admitted Students or Current Students: Question

<p>Okay. so I have a friend that got into Stanford. And they have this thing where students go to school like a week early for shopping week. This is where they test their classes to see which ones they like. Does Columbia do that too? I feel like I have a lack of information from them, I didn't get a course catalog or anything, so I'm confused on what happens with classes and all. </p>

<p>If anyone could clear that up for me, that be great thanks :)</p>

<p>Columbia does indeed have a shopping period. I think it's like two weeks or something like that.</p>

<p>Have paid enrollment deposit and signed up for house. What is next? Haven't received anything in mail and email after May 1.</p>

<p>Pretty sure nothing of importance is coming until mid-June. It's what I heard, at least.</p>

<p>It seems all the mails and emails stopped after May 1. It was a letter and an email every other day from Columbia.</p>

<p>Yeah i was thinking the same thing.</p>

<p>This is a less related question - but does Columbia help students pursue/obtain private scholarships?</p>

<p>you probably should already acivate your uni acount work on those transcripts and et your vaccine documents right :) Cant wait for august guys!</p>

<p>
[quote]
This is a less related question - but does Columbia help students pursue/obtain private scholarships?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>To my knowledge not for undergrad work but there is a fellowships office that will help you apply to Marshal/Rhodes/Churchill/etc...</p>