Adults, share your wisdom.

<p>is it that we are conscience of our actions that will eventually, gradually lead to an unsuccessful life? Why?</p>

<p>Why did God create such humans with temptation, natural sinners? </p>

<p>Why do we tend to procrastinate when we know later that the repercussions will occur? </p>

<p>Why does violating the rules feel so dam good? </p>

<p>Jesus....</p>

<p>"Why did God create such humans with temptation, natural sinners?"</p>

<p>She was just enjoying Herself - no evil intended.</p>

<p>^ That was funny. I just remembered you always refer God as a SHE (I am not complaining).</p>

<p>If we were perfect, what would be God's purpose? (Not to mention our lives would be BORING.)</p>

<p>"If we were perfect, what would be God's purpose?"</p>

<p>Showing off?</p>

<p>No, not created as natural sinners in the beginning, but with choice and free will, which is very important. Otherwise, we'd be nothing more than autobots. However, once that choice was used to partake of sin, it passed on to all. Fortunately, we have a wonderful path to redemption.</p>

<p>Recheck your definitions- especially regarding the notion of a god. Interesting how we create a god in our image, the whole world revolves around us. No wonder people are atheists. Etc.</p>

<p>We are all born already "saved" and "perfect" - now that that's taken care of, we need to figure out what to do next.</p>

<p>Well, I'm not a natural sinner (actually, I'm not a sinner at all). Am I the next God?</p>

<p>I think you may enjoy reading St. Augustine's Confessions. It directly addresses questions on the origins and existence of evil, the nature of God, human nature, and many other topics. It's an interesting text, though, because it's written by St. Augustine as his own "confessions" -- he explores all those issues in the book from the perspective he had when he was exploring religions and trying to find God. It's a Catholic perspective in the end, of course, but given the questions you posed you may find it worthwhile no matter what your personal religious beliefs are.</p>

<p>thank you, FLVADAD (and HisGraceFillsMe)</p>

<p>
[quote]
Why did God create such humans with temptation, natural sinners?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>We could be natural sinners because our ancestors had animalistic instincts, and that ancestry is still evident in our behavior today. Self-preservation and gratification is coded in our genes. The "taming" of the wilderness and the formation of civilization has quashed a good portion of it, but evidently in select individuals the animal in us resurfaces.</p>

<p>Maybe God is just evil, or incompetent.</p>