<p>What are kind of students have advantages to get into UnC?</p>
<p>like, does UNC favor athletes more than others?</p>
<p>or do they favor white people over other races?</p>
<p>pls i need some info about UNC.</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>What are kind of students have advantages to get into UnC?</p>
<p>like, does UNC favor athletes more than others?</p>
<p>or do they favor white people over other races?</p>
<p>pls i need some info about UNC.</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>Yes, we are known for favoring rich, white, male athletes.</p>
<p>People who can play basketball.</p>
<p>“does UNC favor athletes more than others? - or do they favor white people over other races?” — Don’t bother applying, if you can’t answer these questions for yourself…</p>
<p>Lets just say NCAA and AA</p>
<p>Are you a good point guard? That’s a big advantage for undergrad admissions.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Ty Lawson come baccckkkkkk!!! I personally think Larry Drew II will be fine at the point with some help from Marcus Ginyard and freshman Dexter Strickland. Not a Ty Lawson by any means, but I’m not convinced that we need a Ty Lawson to run this year’s team.</p>
<p>Yeah I think we can be fine without Ty Lawson, but he was just awesome. At least I’m hoping that we’ll be okay without Ty :)</p>