After I've accepted my offer of admission and registered for leap, what do I do next?

I’ve accepted my offer and registered for a pride, and now I have to submit my housing contract. I have two contracts on file: one for summer and the other for fall. Do I have to submit both contract right after I accept my admission? Are the rooms assigned based on the order you accept your admission or the order you submit your housing contract? What else do I have to do after I’ve accepted my admission?
I know some of these information can be found on the university’s website, but this is a long process with many contracts to submit and things to register for. I just want to make sure that I’m not missing anything that’s required.
Thank you very much!!

You automatically accepted your housing contract when you accepted your offer of admission. Housing is determined by that date. You have until May 15th to make any changes to either your summer or fall contract. Your summer contract is more limited (ie only one meal plan to choose from and housing areas more limited), but your fall housing contract has more selections. If you want to specify a roommate, that needs to be mutually done by May 15th (although housing has told me that they allow summer students to make changes for fall roommates for a couple of weeks after summer arrival in order to give summer students a chance to meet people and choose a roommate for fall…I do not have a deadline date for that however).
The next things to do would be to complete the items needed to set up your orientation dates. That is filling out the educational survey and taking your ALEKS placement test. Once you do both of those things, they will send you a postcard with your New Student Orientation dates on them.

Any other questions let me know…my D is in the same boat so we’ve done a lot of this already!

@jihpsu thanks so much for the info. And do you know if the educational survey and ALEKS are for the fall semester or the summer semester?

I am pretty sure they are for either. I am not sure when they make them available for the fall kids. Summer kids had them available March 1st.

@jlhpsu oh okay, I just want to make sure that I’m filling in the correct semester for the educational survey. Thanks!!