ahhh!! stupid WRITING!!

<p>the topic for the essay sucked.......I had no clue what to write about.....
does anyone feels the same???
MC was okay though.....damn essay........</p>

<p>Oh man, don't want to hear that. Going in for it in 20 minutes..</p>

<p>yeah... me too</p>

<p>Can we talk about specific stuff yet?</p>

<p>I spent too much time thinking up some good content instead of just BSing eloquently and didn't finish or proofread :&lt;/p>

<p>The rest of the test wasn't bad though</p>

<p>hey, can unfinished essays recieve 8 or 9s. I only got to a concluding sentence....</p>

<p>I finished, filled all teh lines, didnt proof read though. proctor burned me for 2.5 minutes. god save his soul when I do poorly.</p>

<p>Yeah, that was hard. What'd ya guys write your essay about?</p>

<p>I've never seen such a weird prompt in any of the review books.</p>

<p>dont talk about it til noon. I've taken writing 4 times and that was the most specific prompt I have ever seen. I guess they are trying to get rid of those pesky essay prewriters. Good thing I didn't do that, I was considering it.</p>

<p>Essay was difficult!</p>

<p>i thought the essay was ok because it gave me a direction but the MC (ARGH!!!!)</p>

<p>I think I'm retaking in Dec!</p>

<p>The essay was okay but the MC was just *****</p>

<p>da vinci and science fiction (frankenstein, matrix, planet of the apes)</p>

<p>i didnt use examples...i just explained how they were different....is that bad?</p>

<p>I thought the essay prompt was not too bad. I thought of some good examples but I don't think I developed them as best I could. Maybe an 8/9 for me? The sentence errors were decent, and the essay MC questions were very easy IMO, and I'm not that good on the writing exam.</p>

<p>Yeah, you kind of need examples to support your points.</p>

<p>alrite then im screwed</p>

<p>The essay brutally butchered me !!! I survived but got massacred by the MCs !!!</p>

<p>Yo wtf? This trend of brutal tests by the CB is **<strong><em>. Are they doing this to discourage people from taking a test say 3/4 times? It's *</em></strong>*.</p>