Almost the end of the semester. Will I get into any of these schools?

<p>And I’ve concluded that if I will probably end up with these grades
Music Appreciation: A
College Math I: A
Intro to Shakespeare: A
General Chemistry I: B+
Western Civilization: B+ or A (this isn’t clearcut just yet)</p>

<p>I have become very involved at my community college, I joined the school newspaper, the sociology club and psychology club and I’m also working a job that requires me to work 32-34 hours every week. But considering I’m getting these grades at a CC and I’m applying to particularly selective schools, which schools do you think will accept me if I end the semester with these grades? I should point out that my in-major GPA (English) is about a 3.9 </p>

<p>As I have mentioned before I’m an URM applicant of Puerto Rican and Cuban descent and I attended a tier 1 liberal arts college last year, from which I’ve attained my two professor recommendations and I had a 3.6 GPA there taking courses across the liberal arts curriculum. but I was unable to return to my school because the financial aid package I received wasn’t large enough for me to pay tuition costs. I was willing to commute four hours to and from my school but I come from a disadvantaged household with a low family income.</p>

<p>Schools I have applied to/plan on applying to: Penn, Northwestern, Stanford, Duke, Rice, Notre Dame, Georgetown, Cornell, Columbia, Brown, Tulane and Boston College.</p>

<p>I’m positive I won’t get into most of the schools, the ones I’m really curious about are Northwestern, Notre Dame, Georgetown and Boston College</p>