Hi! I am a 7th grader (8th grader at the end of the year), and am looking to get into Harvard. I’m just going to put it out there that THIS IS NOT MY SOLE GOAL. I do not just want to get into Harvard, I want to be at that level, that Harvard would accept me. Here are some of the things I want to achieve in the future:
- I have a deep passion for the science (Particularly Biology)so, I want to do the USABO and possibly the IBO (fingers crossed…)
- I already know two languages (English and Hindi), but i want to learn 4 more (Mandarin Chinese, German, Italian, and Russian) , giving me a grand total of 6 languages
- People say I have a really good voice ( I have done choir for a few years and now am starting Indian Classical singing) so, I am thinking about publishing an album
- I really love badminton and I definitely want to go to at least state with that. I have done Swim Team for 4-5 years but I HATE IT, and want to drop it badly.
- I want to build and app and a website (correlating) about something, not sure yet
- I am pretty decent at math (Currently doing Algebra 2) so, I might do some competitions for math (AMC8, AMC10, AMC12, etc.)
- I do Kathak- An Indian Classical Dance form- And I am going to graduate that in 10th grade. So far I have only gotten Distinctions ( the highest score) on the annual test.
- Sadly, I am not hard-working (I am working on this though…) but I am very smart (I sound SO snobbish, I apologize), as I have always gotten 95+ on Standardized Tests, and I am in the highest level of Education (PI+ - 9th grade math and 8th grade english)
- Another thing about me is that I simply do not do things that do not interest me. I can’t seem to do it without getting extremely bored of frustrated.
- Also, if this helps, I am an Indian girl, 13 years old. I live in Illinois and have a financially well-to-do family, so money is not a concern. I am also an only child.
There’s a LOT more to me that I did not mention here. Many of you may say I am too young to be thinking about this, but I believe that as I am still young, I can mold myself to whatever I want to be. Personality wise, I am overall a good person (at least that is what I think…) and am DEFINETLY not as stuck up as I sound on this Post (I apologize for that again). Thank you SO much in advance for reading this through and (Hopefully!) commenting down below!
(Also,I am sorry if I was not supposed to post here this is he only Harvard-related thing I saw.)