Am I reaching too high?

<p>Hello, the list of colleges (for business) that I am applying to are: Villanova (deferred from EA), Lehigh, William & Mary, University of Maryland, UNC Chapel Hill, Carnegie Mellon, Boston University, Northeastern, UMich, UMass</p>

<p>I am a Korean male from New Jersey in a public school that does not give out ranking.</p>

<p>gpa: 3.753 W
SAT/ACT: 1920 total (I took the December ACTs as well w/ writing that should be coming out soon, and I believe I scored between 30-33)
CR: 600
Math:720
Writing: 600</p>

<p>Extracurriculars: Class Council Executive board (secretary) (3 years)
-Student Council (1 year)
-Spanish Honor Society (2 years)
-Future Business Leaders of America (3 years)
-Model UN (1 year)
-Youth Council Community Service (3 years)
-Varsity Volleyball manager (1 year)</p>

<h2>Courses: 6 AP (2 junior year, 4 senior year) and 10 Honors</h2>

<p>If I am reaching too high, can anyone perhaps list me a few reachable reach schools for business?</p>

<p>You should get into Northeastern and BU, but Carnegie Mellon is probably a little too high based on your stats. Your stats are good, but don't constitute a standout applicant.</p>

<p>Yes Carnegie Mellon definitely was the one college on my list I was 99% sure I wouldn't get in (my dad made me apply). But what about the others aside from Northeastern and BU?</p>

<p>need more answers</p>

<p>UNC and W&M also look a little tough. U Mass you're fine for. Lehigh iffy, ..hopefully ACT is 30+ because that could boost your chances at some of these schools</p>