<p>Has anyone recieved their results yet? If so, when did you recieve them?</p>
<p>Yes I just got it today, unfortunately I didn’t pass. They didn’t even tell me the score I got.</p>
<p>I haven’t got mine yet… I was thinking about calling them.
I was really confident when I was taking the test but now I’m starting to feel worried.</p>
<p>what’s the test for? do we need to take it?</p>
<p>I failed the Analytical Writing Exam for the stupidest reason. i wrote my essay on scratch paper and did not give myself enough time to copy it back down to the test. Thus i only wrote 1/2 of my paper. Stupid instructors wouldnt let me finish. and my scratch paper where my essay was couldnt go with my test. ANYWAY. as a result i failed. and now i have to take whatever classes. MY QUESTION is… can i re-take the test again? BECause i know that i am more than qualified for regular english. just stupid time managment messed me up. </p>
<p>thanks for help</p>
<p>Yeah I passed!!! I just recieved my results yesterday, but my score was posted on my UCSB web page under test scores on Thursday.</p>
<p>I don’t think u are able to take the test again if you already took it on May, you might have the take Writ 1 with me probably…</p>
<p>i passed!!!</p>
<p>hell yea!!!</p>
<p>i feel so sad for not passing…i only got a 5</p>
<p>again…what’s the test for? is it a california resident thing (i’m an out-of-stater)?</p>
<p>mswhatshername:</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>They offer one more test for us out-of-state kids in like the pre-week before classes begin in September I believe… otherwise, your stuck in an english class unless you’ve got any of those above items listed that will waive it =)</p>
<p>I got my results the other day… and I couldn’t believe my eyes, I failed. I’m not a bad writer at all (english is my strongest subject) Besides the essay prompt was such an easy topic to write about.
Oh… I almost cried when I found out
oh well :(</p>
<p>what scores did you get? the admissions website says i received a 6 but i got a letter that said i didn’t pass.</p>
<p>Hey mswhatshername, I’m actually a LV kid too… =) What parts are u from?</p>
<p>vertigo, you have to at least get a 8, it means 4+4 to pass, from two grader, the max u can get is 12</p>
<p>thanks for the info. my dad’s in the air force, so we live at the base. i went to school at rancho for the medical magnet. what about you?</p>
<p>I live in Henderson, about 10 minutes south of the strip… i went to silverado high school =)</p>
<p>Were you guy scare when you found out that you didn’t pass???</p>
<p>not really, but just feel bad that I didn’t pass…nothing to be scare of except taking the most basic writing class in UCSB</p>