Another OSS chances

<p>Please give honest review of the following stats for OSS admittance and scholarships. Thank you in advance.</p>

<p>GPA: 4.0 UW, 5.03 weighted Currently ranked 4th in class of ~350
Upcoming IB senior
Contender for National Merit (PSAT 224) expected to become a finalist by counselor
SAT: 2320 CR-740, M-780, W-800</p>

<p>AP Scholar with Honor
Six AP classes by graduation with a full load of IB classes
Varsity letter in swimming 9-12, Co-captain 12th grade
National Honor Society-Secretary 12th grade
School Web Design Club- President 11th and 12th grade (changed club’s focus from a “networking” club to a teaching club - teaching interested students web design like an actual class)
Mu Alpha Theta 9-12th grade
Rho Kappa 12th grade (Social Studies Honor Society)
Founding member of a church praise team (leading and singing at contemporary services)
Odyssey of the Mind 10th grade - team placed 2nd at Regional competition and 7th at State
Student Director for Fall school play in 11th grade
Organized a reading club at a local elementary school to encourage kids to read for fun (led this once a week during school and will continue senior year)
Website designer - designed and developed websites for both paying business clients and pro-bono</p>

<p>I think you’re in, although I always hesitate to say safety for OOS UNC.</p>

<p>I got in OOS with somewhat lower stats and less impressive ECs. I’d say you’re in, but you can never know for sure with UNC.</p>

<p>You’re a likely. I would be watchful for honors and scholarship weekend invites as well</p>