SAT I (breakdown): 2050 (590 CR, 730 M, 730 W)
ACT: Never Took It
SAT II: Math I: 730, Math II: 750, Bio M: 670, Korean: 790,
World History: 600, US History: 590 (didn't submit history score to any colleges)
Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 3.71/4.0, School doesn't do UW
Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): 26/333, Top 10%
AP (place score in parenthesis): Calc BC (4 BC/5 AB Sub), Physics B (3), World History (3), Lit and APUSH (both 2s but didn't mention)
IB (place score in parenthesis): NONE
Senior Year Course Load: AP Comp. Gov, AP Bio, 4th Year French, Orchestra, Senior Eng, TA for AP Calculus
Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.): AP Scholar, Quest Bridge College Prep Scholar, and a few small school awards.</p>
Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis):
* Cheerleading (4 Yrs [Grade: 9-12], Varsity Captain 11th/12th) State: 3rd 10th, 1st 11th
* FCCLA (Treasurer for 2 Yrs)
* High School Orchestra (4 Yrs [Grade: 9-12], Concertmaster 11th) Outstanding Player
* Principal Advisor (a selected school group that works to handle school issues with the principal and sometimes the superintendents)
* Varsity Gymnastics (9th)
* Tac. Youth Symphony (4 Yrs: [Grade: 6-9])
* Math Team (4Yrs: [Grade: 9-12])</p>
<p>Job/Work Experience: Not listed on application.
Volunteer/Community service: 100+ Hours, Volunteer Tutoring
Summer Activities: Volunteering, Cheer Practice 11 Hrs a Week,
Essays: Fairly Well Written I think
Teacher Recommendation: 2 are great but the other one = really generic.
Counselor Rec: I don't know, never read but she writes well.
Additional Rec: GREAT! My Math Team Advisor who is also a math teacher wrote me a good one!
Interview: MIT only so far. Didn't go well. Don't think he liked me it was really awkward.</p>