Any chance of getting into Rutgers New Bruswick with an F in American Literature HN?

<p>I got an F in Engligh(American Literature Honors),first, second, and the mid-term. I dont think I can pull a D off…so im going to summer school to get an A. The F will still affect my GPA though. Im a Junior I run indoor and out-door track, tutor, have a job, play the drums, president of a club, accountant of another club, participate in soup kitchens. </p>

<p>My GPA Weighted is -3.5
My uweighted GPA is 3.1</p>

<p>2100 on the SAT</p>

<p>Very good chance of being rescinded or, at least, being on academic probation for the first semester. I suggest you call them and let them know. If you are up front they may be more likely to use the latter.</p>

<p>I didn’t get accepted yet how will i get rescinded or be on academic probation?</p>