Any Chance With A Freshman Transcript Like This?

<p>My year-average grades freshman year were not so stellar:</p>

<p>H English - A
History CP1- A-
Geometry CP1- B+
Spanish CP1- A
H Biology - B+
Journalism CP1- A-
Video Production CP1- A-
3D Design CP1- A-
*Composition 1- A (state college class through dual enrollment)</p>

<p>The rest of my grades for the other years are pretty good, all A's with only one B+ and one A- (and lots of APs).</p>

<p>Do you think Harvard would even give my app any consideration with grades like these? My extracurriculars are strong - student government for 4 years with 3 years as an officer, 3 student rep. on school council, 2 years student rep. on school committee, 3 years student rep. on regional student advisory council, 2 years state department of education student rep, 8 college courses, founder & president of shakespeare club, and numerous school plays).</p>

<p>You never know . Just show better grades each semester . Harvard likes to see growth . Good luck !</p>

<p>"great" extracurriculars --> this sounds like a rather arbitrarily self-inflated descriptive of your ECs</p>

<p>You're fine. Geez.</p>

<p>I had a worse freshman year, but I never got anything less than an A after it. Do your best.</p>

<p>This won't hurt you, at all, as long as your grades go up from here, not down. =P Seriously, Harvard would be more positive about seeing you take (and make an A in) a college class as a freshman than they would be negative about you having a couple of Bs in your freshman year.</p>

<p>Hi, I am just wondering if owning your own advertising company make you unique for harvard considering everything else is decent and lots of internships ?</p>