Debate Captain
Model UN - Secretary General
Speech - Captain
Football Captain
Basketball Captain
Baseball Captain
NHS President</p>

<p>Should I even submit an application?</p>

<p>Everything looks good other than your AP scores. With 4’s in both World and Spanish (ouch) i think Gtown’s a mid/high reach.</p>

<p>@ZapadniyRus: Youre ridiculous.</p>

<p>Personally, if I were an adcom officer, I like it. Which school are you applying to?</p>

<p>Is this a joke? I smell a ■■■■■</p>

<p>@Konig… I’m not ridiculous. Have you ever heard of someone getting into Gtown playing only three sports? Come on. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Collegeking, but you really do have little chance of getting accepted. </p>

<p>Also… a 1590 SAT? Last time i checked Gtown only accepts kids with 1600+.</p>

<p>I disagree with ZpadniyRus, you don’t have a chance at all with Georgetown, why are you even posting on this thread?</p>

<p>@Flight
I like UVAorBust smelled a ■■■■■…</p>

<p>If I had thought this was a serious thread, I would not have answered in that manner.</p>

<p>Haha, i misread your comment and thought it was direct at me :)</p>

<p>ZapadniyRus, the OP said he got a 1590/1600. Therefore, “he got a nearly perfect score on his SAT”.</p>

<p>Oh my gosh this thread practically scared me to death!
For all of those reading this and are freaked out, don’t worry, its very fake</p>

<p>2015ftw THANK YOU. I saw all the readings and thought they were completely serious and literally considered withdrawing my application.</p>