<p>Hey does any one know any REAL info about Somerville Place. I was interested in it and I wanted to know more about the whole special interest community.</p>
<p>This just off the USC website:</p>
<p>
</code></pre>
<p>From: [USC</a> Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs (CBCSA)](<a href=“http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/black_cultural_center/about_us_services.shtml]USC”>http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/black_cultural_center/about_us_services.shtml)</p>
<p>You should also look here: [USC</a> Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs (CBCSA)](<a href=“http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/black_cultural_center/about_us_services_somerville.shtml]USC”>http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/black_cultural_center/about_us_services_somerville.shtml)</p>
<p>It looks like they take questions and can probably hook you up with a student who lived there via phone or email. I lived in Fluor and remember them holding a lot of events for students in the community, which was pretty cool. A lot of nice kids, too.</p>
<p>Thanks…do you know any one that lived there though? Like if I talk to a student who lived there…how would i contact them?</p>
<p>If you had clicked the links, there was this paragraph:</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>I am sure if you called that number or emailed the CBSCA with questions, they would be happy to pass along your phone number or email to an RA or former resident of the floor.</p>
<p>Loveispeac3,</p>
<p>The Trojan Swag Facebook group has a bunch of students from the entering class of 2013 who were in Somerville. You might have better luck reaching someone there: <a href=“Facebook Public Group | Facebook”>Facebook Public Group | Facebook;
<p>Zelda,</p>
<p>I saw that, so I did click the links. And that number is only for arrangements mostly on staying there, and the school is in final season so thats not very effective.</p>
<p>Thanks CCM</p>
<p>But it doesn’t seem like I can see who is in the group unless I join…I’m not in USC though…=/</p>
<p>Go ahead and request to join. I saw the FB group before they closed it, and they seemed to be a very friendly and helpful group. All they can say is no (or not respond, since the group is getting ready to be archived), but I think that if anyone’s there, they’ll be happy to answer your questions.</p>
<p>That’s just the general Black Student Affairs office number – not a number specific to reservations. Offices at USC are open throughout the summer; school is still in session for summer classes and the office staffs need to work</p>
<p>USC Center for Black Cultural & Student Affairs
Student Union 415
3601 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles, CA 90089-4899</p>
<p>Phone: 213.740.8257
Fax: 213.740.3298</p>
<p>I’m just saying…call it.</p>
<p>CCMthreetimes</p>
<p>Hey thanks soo much I actualy joined…and they acceptedO_o =)</p>
<p>But it doesn’t seem that active but I want to ask information about it=)…</p>
<p>For some reason I’m nervous to.0_0…lol</p>
<p>LOL – I’m fairly certain that you have absolutely no need to be nervous! I’ll PM you with a contact from the group, since all I have is is real name and I don’t want to post it to this anonymous list without his permission.</p>
<p>ok thanks!</p>
<p>Hi Loveispeac3!There USC Black Class of 2015 page on Facebook. I’m at school now so I can’t post the link but if you just search it you should find it. The page has A LOT of people who stayed on Somerville last year and others who just had friends on Somerville. They’re all super helpful & willing to give information. </p>
<p>I’m on Somerville next year! Good luck, I hope this helps!</p>
<p>Fight On!</p>
<p>^ Thanks ! That was helpful tooo!! Facebook is so informative! lol</p>