Anybody get pain in head when doing Science Section?

<p>When i do science section of act in time my head starts to hurt real badly. It does not hurt if i don't do it in time, only when i do do it in time. </p>

<p>I feel like i have just lifted a desk, but with my mind!</p>

<p>Does anybody else get that feeling? Its so intense that i have to lie down, and/or do nothing for a few hours.</p>

<p>Lol... i get that when i'm on the reading section.... but not that intense... just dizzy and a feel of dread comes onto me.</p>

<p>same....reading section</p>

<p>i used to get pain in head when doing reading section. But then i learned to read and understand the paragraphs one stormy night. I had to read a 500 page book in 1 night, and it taught me to read fast with comprehension. Now i can do it. Now reading dont give me pain in head.</p>

<p>But science always does. I get scared when i do science practice. And i never finish in time becuase my mental energy always get drained</p>

<p>^ lol if i do science individually, i can get a 34... but when i do it after reading, i usually get like 30</p>

<p>I'm so inconsistent with the science and reading sections. It's making me lose my mind!! argh.</p>