Anyone applying to Penn??

<p>Please evaluate my chance of getting into Penn economics in the School of Arts and Sciences. I am a sophomore business major at CMU.</p>

<p><< Carnegie Mellon University >>
• Class of 2010
• Major: Business Administration
• GPA: 4.00 / 4.00</p>

<p>[Internship]
1. Hyundai Oilbank (Korean petroleum firm) / Summer Intern
• Participated in Bravo Project for the establishment of a joint venture company worth $1 bil. between Hyundai Oilbank and a Spanish petroleum company CEPSA</p>

<p>[Activities]
1. Undergraduate Investment Club - Financial Newsletter / Writer / 2nd year
2. Church Worship Team / Member / 1st year
• Gave dance performances in church events</p>

<hr>

<p><< High School >>
• GPA: 3.82 / 4.00
• SAT I: 2040 (Math 800, Reading 610, Writing 630)
• SAT II: Math 2C 800, Physics 800, Chemistry 800
• < AP Examinations >
Physics C-Mech 5
Physics C-E&M 5
Physics B 5
Calculus BC 5
Microeconomics 5
Chemistry 4
Statistics 4</p>

<p>[Activities]
1. Equestrian Club / President / 11, 12
2. Tutoring Program / Tutor / 11, 12
• Tutored 6 students in physics
• Tutored 4 students in chemistry
3. Rehabilitation Center / Volunteer / 10, 11
• Attended to senior citizens and people with disabilities
4. Church Choir / Member / 10, 11, 12</p>

<p>[Awards]
1. Regional Horseback Riding Competition (Steeplechase) / Bronze medal / 12
2. National Student Mathematics/Science Olympiad – Science Division / Silver prize / 9</p>

<p>Dude, didn't you post this in the other thread???</p>

<p>What do you expect to hear? You obviously have a solid application with your GPA and ECs.</p>

<p>But it's going to come down to how you present yourself in your essays and how well you articulate your reason for transferring to Penn. </p>

<p>With an acceptance rate hovering around 10%, some qualified applicants will miss out, but you have a good chance.</p>

<p>You asked this like at least three times both here and in the Penn forums. NO ONE KNOWS! You have a good GPA, test scores, and ECs, but so does pretty much everyone else that applied.</p>

<p>Thank you for your answers. They were very helpful.
By the way, I would like to apologize for posting my scores repeatedly. I was anxious because I really want to get into Penn and I got only one answer in the threads I posted. Even though I did not get satisfactory number of answers, I shouldn't have posted the same thread. This will not happen again.</p>