Anyone have any school suggestions for me?

<p>I want to go to a good school with a respectable business program and active greek life. </p>

<p>My grades are average, but i make up for it with Very strong extracurriculars.</p>

<p>Academically:</p>

<p>3.19 GPA; 4.15 wieghted
177 of 797
1860 SAT
191 PSAT</p>

<p>But I have taken difficult courses; 14 Pre-Ap; 3 AP; 1 dual college credit
I am also a National Hispanic Scholar</p>

<p>BUT, Extracurricularly:</p>

<p>I have held a multitude of of leadership positions. Class Historian, President .etc; Student Body Secretary (two consecutive terms)</p>

<p>I currently hold a state office as Secretary of all the student councils in my state and I serve on the executive board of the largest student leadership organization in the world.</p>

<p>I have accumulated over 2000 community service hours and have initiated a statewide service/patriotism project.</p>

<p>I did an internship with a FOX Sports Radio Station
I Hold a full-time year round position as editor-in-chief of my cities newspaper
I am the head Sound and Media Tech at two churches</p>

<p>What state are you from? Will you need Financial or Merit Aid? Are you looking for rural or urban campus?</p>

<p>I'm From Texas. I will qualify for some aide... 3 people in a house with around 40k annual income... Im not too concerned with the setting of the school... just a nice campus... As you can see with my all my extracurriculars... my school is my life, I plan to take that same dedication to college</p>

<p>Well definitely put some states schools as safeties.
You could maybe apply to Texas A &M, and one or two of the UT campuses that are not the Austin campus. Maybe University of Oklahoma, Depauw University (In Indiana has a very active greek life), University of Alabama, Auburn, Rollins College and University of Tennessee, all of these should be matches . Elon, Rhodes College and Sewanee (University of the south) might be slight reaches, and although they are small schools they have a large enough greek scene. University of Mississippi shoudl be a safety as well.</p>

<p>Yeah, you kinda read my mind with a couple of those. A&M is actually my top pick right now, The Aggie Alumni network in general is awesome and they have some top tier frats. I would come out of their business school with so many great connections! Then again, Im also applying to some prestigious top 50 schools (my grades aren't good enough, but i might get lucky and they might like my leadership positions).</p>

<p>Oh yeah, and about Auburn... as a National Hispanic Scholar, I can get a full ride there. Is their business program any good? </p>

<p>Thanks ninx:) i really hadn't thought about a few of those</p>