AP angst; why did I have to take them?

<p>Maybe it's just me, but I've just reached that point after the semester exams where I feel like "why did i take all these classes I wasn't interested in in the first place?" I signed up for AP hoping to have those teachers who care so much that they get tests graded that day or are so passionate that learning is made fun in subjects that don't normally interest me only to find out that my calc and apes teachers take about a week for tests that are only multiple choice and also don't fully comprehend the material themselves(calc). I'm the type of student who has a lot of potential and will really take it to the limit when I have teachers who care, but when I have teachers who don't seem to care I kinda just don't care either. Don't get me wrong, I've made all A's, it's just that I really don't work that hard in those classes. Lately, I've started procrastinating becasue I figure what's the point, I mean it's not like my teachers are going to grade this work or even get it graded on time, so why should I work hard? Haven't they ever heard of lead by example? Why don't they work hard too? In apes, my teacher waits until about midterm and end of term to finally put in grades, which leaves a lot of people either very happy or unhappy. Why is this so hard, especially when this is the only AP class of the day that they teach? Heck, even if the teacher's poor, if it's in a subject I care about like ap english because I love writing and reading, I can deal with that. I'm going to start doing more m/c for that class because I really do want that 5, but as for the others, I just want to pass.
I realize this sounds bad, but is it just me? The only reason I can now think of for taking these classes is so that I don't have to take them in college, and that's about it. But even then, if I took these classes in college at least they would've been over by now! Am I the only one who feels this way?</p>

<p>Try to figure out what you want to do and do it. Don't overload yourself with aps...</p>