AP Self-Studying Schedule: Will It Work Out?

<p>I am currently self-studying for 6 AP exams although to be quite honest I'm running into some difficulties already with the numerous time contraints I have to allocate for my self-studying APs. I'm trying to balance Campbell Biology with Zumdahl Chemistry on a daily basis, however I notice that it takes me 3 hours to complete an outline for Biology and another 2 hours to do Zumdahl. I can't flex my hours anymore because of I already have an intensive amount of workload from school--I also want to self-study European/World History and Comparative Government, but I don't have time to read through anything or even take a look at it. </p>

<p>Is it possible to simultaneously study all of Campbell Biology and Zumdahl Chemistry before January? Would this be enough for AP Biology/AP Chemistry?</p>

<p>I want to fit in Euro and World, but there doesn't seem to be enough time</p>

<p>1st of all... why are you self studying 6 freaking exams. I am not saying you can't do it... but why? Thats just crazy. I don't know if that would be enough, though. You would have to go over it every day to keep it fresh in your mind.</p>

<p>try not to outline the textbooks.. go for the different study guides that are out there. you will save a TON of more time and end up scoring equally as high on your aps. textbooks have WAY too much information than you would need for know for the actual ap. you should just gloss it over when you need to in order to understand the concepts more comprehensibly.</p>

<p>Do what summ33th says, and you should be fine.</p>