What is this “revised AP World History Exam” that will be given May 2012?</p>
[AP:</a> World History Grade Distribution](<a href=“AP World History: Modern – AP Students | College Board”>AP World History: Modern – AP Students | College Board)</p>
What is this “revised AP World History Exam” that will be given May 2012?</p>
[AP:</a> World History Grade Distribution](<a href=“AP World History: Modern – AP Students | College Board”>AP World History: Modern – AP Students | College Board)</p>
They are, in essence, making the test easier my making some tweaks, including eliminating an answer choice. <em>grr</em></p>
Wow, seriously? Eliminating an answer choice? I don’t know why they keep making APs easier, it’s not like they were impossible the way they were. Kind of insulting, really.</p>
Are there any substantive tweaks besides removing an answer choice? The only other one I saw was splitting the “8000 BCE to 600 CE” period into two.</p>
All the revised AP exams seem to be eliminating an answer choice.</p>
Sadly, I missed this by just a couple of years. Although, AP World was never necessarily difficult, whatsoever. It just seems like it’s turning into more of a humanities class as the years go by.</p>
I missed this by one year… :(</p>
World was always a humanities class…</p>
Bump.</p>
Is there an official thread for APWH 2012? </p>
Oh, also, they’ve taken off the (1/4?) point elimination for getting an answer choice wrong.</p>