Apply for Winter??

<p>Hey guys, </p>

<p>So i was wondering, which UCs are accepting Winter 2010 and 2011 applications?</p>

<p>I know for UCSD you need to sign a TAG agreement in order to apply for Winter.</p>

<p>How do the other UC's work?</p>

<p>I was looking to apply this fall 2009 for fall 2010, and again July 2010 for Winter 2011.</p>

<p>I am a genetics and microbiology major, and i wont have everything completed until my summer and fall quarter. Most UC reps i have talked to, they suggest having as many lower division requirements done, because of the budget cut and the lack of room in their classrooms. </p>

<p>Also i was wondering, when do you sign a Winter tag? I wanted to sign one for UCSD, but i'm not sure how to go about doing that. I have talked to some counselors and they haven't been much help. </p>

<p>Sorry for the billion questions, if anyone can help, that would be amazing! THANKS :)</p>

<p>Not Berkeley and LA for your major.</p>

<p>Yeah i know Berkeley is out of the question, and as for LA :(
but do you know anything about UCD, UCSB, UCI??</p>

<p>And does anyone have any information on how to sign a Winter TAG? soooo confused :/</p>

<p>UCI: UC</a> Irvine Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Fall 2009
UCSD: Transfer</a> Admission Guarantee (TAG) 2009-2010
UCD: <a href=""&gt;;/a>
I just googled (School Name) Winter Tag ...</p>

<p>... not their TAGs. But can you just normally apply without a TAG in winter quarter?</p>

<p>Well if you go to each college's website and look under transfer admissions you can see the dates and the asterisk explaining their policy on it...not that hard.
For example:
UCI: *Please note that UC Irvine may not open for applications for winter and/or spring quarters. To find out if the campus will be accepting applications for your major for winter or spring quarters, call the Office of Admissions and Relations with Schools in late June or September, respectively, or visit University</a> of California - Admissions - Apply to UC.</p>

<p>k thanks.
since i have read everything, and they are still unsure... i was curious if anyone had heard anything different or more.</p>

<p>i'm pretty sure for ucsd tag, there is no extra form to fill out. you just check the box that says UCSD TAG when you apply for winter 2010.</p>