Hi! I am starting to apply to colleges and I have no idea what schools I will get into or should try for. I have a 3.79 UW/4.2 W GPA 1380 SAT, Not many EC’s but ride horses 10+ years so that takes up most my time haha! I like schools like syracuse, wake forest, some of the UC’s(out of state though), BU, Wisconsin, Elon, UGA, Clemson. Can someone help with what schools would be target, reach, safety? I am just not getting much help from my GC and yeah.
- Live in VT, “Inner-city” school
- Probably want to apply for biology or some sort of science
- 3 AP’s (Their are only like 5 or 6 at my school) all honors other than that and also took 2 classes at UVM.
- 50ish hours volunteering in my town, horseback ride, ski team, play an instrument, have had 5 jobs work 2 right now 24 hours a week. 3 clubs.
- Budget maybe less than 60k ish?