Hey! I’m an international applicant, applying to bryn mawr for ed but i really have some doubts.
I have a gpa around 3.94(weighted)
Had 2as,3bs and 3cs in my igcse,but then i shifted from sciences to social sciences.
In alevels i had
A in econ
B in buisness
B in maths
B in urdu(lang)
My extracurricular are:
- president of my own organisation which promotes women empowerment and helps girls get education
2)My own tution centre
- head of national school function.
4)Volunteered at a tree drive
- arranged a debate comp
6)Interned and banks and hospital
7)Part of tcf
- head of finance in pink ribbon
- member of marketing and finance at an hospital
- participant in ikmc
- participated in muns
- participated in ikmc
- organized many bake sales
And stuff like this
I just gave my sat but dont have any high expectations. So can someone please tell me what are my chances of getting in if i apply to bryn mawr in ed with asking for financial aid.