Are there any people who like pro wrestling at Cornell?

<p>Just wondering...as someone who will be attending Cornell this year, and who also is a huge fan of pro wrestling, am I going to be like the only person in all of Cornell?</p>

<p>Just curious since you know pro wrestling's got that negative reputation going for it, <_<.</p>

<p>What's it like at Cornell I mean...all Ivy Leagues I feel have the reputation of being a lot of studying, which Im sure it is, but there are still people who love playing video games etc as well right? At least a couple? </p>

<p>And if this topic is making me look bad...I'll win people back over with, what'd you guys think of the LOST finale? (I'm a pretty huge LOST nerd...In fact, I think everybody who types the title in all caps is.)</p>

<p>I'm not a fan of pro wrestling anymore, I stopped watching about 4-5 years ago. I was a big fan of Ring of Honor back then.</p>

<p>I'm big on MMA if you're into it, though.</p>

<p>LOST= amazing.
A couple of kids in my hall last year had xbox360's and ps3's, so i think it's safe to say there are gamers at cornell--it is a large enough school to have everything.
And i don't think you can consider the finale as something on its own; it came full circle and so must be considered with everything from ep 1. So, in that sense, LOST was pretty amazing, and i really liked how they left the island a mystery, since the island wasn't the focus of the show, the journey was.</p>