Are universities still going to look at my ACT scores?

<p>I did terrible on my ACT & I got 13 on the test my Junior year, please understand that I am a horrible standardized test taker, my Cumulative GPA is 3.8 almost a 4.0 GPA, I wanted to ask which more important? Your ACT Score or High School Career GPA? Plus I was selected for membership into the NHS just this school year & I plan to perform 30+ hours of community service for two semesters. I live in Lansing, MI & I plan to start off at LCC (Lansing Community College) then transfer my credits to either MSU or University of Michigan. Please help me I am so paranoid as to whether I can get into college or not... :(</p>

<p>The low act score will show that your high school is cupcake. The LCC to MSU is probably your best bet, unless you can get a mid 20. Or try to go to wake forest or some other school where you don't have to show act scores</p>

<p>Maybe try the SAT? With a 13 SAT I don't think you are qualified to go anywhere. I'm pretty sure the average ACT out of EVERYONE is somewhere around a 20.</p>

<p>I think community college sounds like a good idea unless you can bring that score up at least 12 pts.</p>

<p>Go somewhere (or transfer somewhere) where test scores are not required.</p>

<p>Why don't you just practice standardized test taking? It's not like you worn born without the ability to test, you can still do something about it.</p>

<p>Wake Forest University doesn't require test scores, and it is a great school.</p>

<p>You know that you can choose which ACT score(s) to send to colleges, right?</p>