Are you a "Sex and the City" fan? Good news!

<p>

</p>

<p><a href=“This is London Magazine”>This is London Magazine;

<p>I’m not convinced that a movie can live up to the TV series, but a so-so “Sex and the City” is better than no “Sex and the City.” ;)</p>

<p>I will have to confess that I was a HUGE fan of the show, and still love to watch the reruns. So many “laugh out loud” moments in the series! I’m looking forward to the movie!</p>

<p>the clothes and the shoes…that is what i want to see</p>

<p>sigh</p>

<p>I would not have given this movie a chance if they had not signed Michael Patrick King to write. Now I am really looking forward to it.</p>

<p>No doubt that’ll get a “Big” audience! ;)</p>

<p>“the clothes and the shoes…that is what i want to see”</p>

<p>Charlotte and Miranda’s clothes, anyway. Carrie’s clothes? I wouldn’t wear them even if you paid me what they cost!</p>

<p>Speaking of “Big”, roshke, I hope Mr. Big (John isn’t it?) is in the cast. I loved Chris Noth in that role.</p>

<p>I’ll be there!</p>

<p>coronax2 - You know your SATC trivia, yes John is the name revealed on Carrie’s cell phone at the end of the series!</p>

<p>^^I have two boys, a husband, a male dog, and a male mouse…Sunday nights, 9 pm, were for me. :D</p>

<p>Thanks for the info and link. Wait until my college-age D hears about this!</p>

<p>Wow - no more trying to get fixes finding Charlotte’s husbands on other shows - first husband on Desperate Housewives, second husband on Studio 60…</p>

<p>I can only think of her first “husband” as Trey, no matter what his character name is in anything else!</p>

<p>Count me in, ladies! I was a latecomer to the show, catching it on reruns (no HBO in our house) and still periodically catch a show I’d never seen. Coronax… I am also the only one without a Y chromosome in our house. We had a male dog-- the same kind as Charlotte’s! Hope the bring her (Elizabeth Taylor-- great name for a dog) too.</p>

<p>OK guys, on my mark … prepare beer goggles.</p>

<p>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz</p>

<p>Wow. That will be great. I’m definitely going. I also didn’t see it when it was on HBO (we didn’t have it at that time). So I watched the entire series in reruns (albeit cut on TBS). But I was able to watch the complete thing from beginning to end. I loved it.</p>

<p>I’m not a fan of the show and have never seen it, but I work across from the HBO building and their window display is Sex and the City right now. I’ve been dying to tell someone about the adorable accessories in the window. The umbrellas are the cutest things I’ve seen in a long while. Covered with spiffy shoes and martini (I think) glasses. Anyway, you guys should come and check it out!</p>

<p>Hey Dadguy and Washdad, show a little respect here. HAHAHA<br>
(I am totally joking)</p>

<p>Oh gosh jym, I completely forgot about little Elizabeth Taylor. </p>

<p>I catch it occasionally on TV too, and even with the bleep outs, it’s very funny, but I am surprised at how much of it isn’t cut by the censors.</p>

<p>I loved the show but am ambivalent as to its broader influence. I think this show was singlehandedly responsible for the fact that there seem to be NO HOLDS BARRED in public anymore when it comes to table talk! :eek: I can hardly go out to lunch or dinner in town with friends anymore without overhearing SATC-esque conversations at the next table - and sometimes my own(!)- everything from current trends in bikini waxing (in gory detail) to people’s sex lives and beyond! So true!</p>