Are you able to access the On-Line Registration site (prospective students)

<p><a href=“https://camel.usc.edu/webreg/Login.asp[/url]”>https://camel.usc.edu/webreg/Login.asp&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>I am able to use my USCID and my password for OASIS (birthday in mmddyy if you havent set it up) and I am able to get into the site… does this mean anything? I haven’t received any acceptance notification from USC or anything.</p>

<p>And I can’t register for any classes because it says I’d have to call, but it seems weird that I can access this much into the USC site</p>

<p>Not working for me…</p>

<p>Damn, I really hope this is true, because it works for me and I got to login to register for classes or summat of the sort, the first page says:</p>

<p>New Feature on Web Registration</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I can also access the schedule maker but not yet register for classes it says that:</p>

<p>Please note you can’t register currently for the Term 20083 because:</p>

<pre><code> Before you can use the Web Registration system you must obtain a registration appointment time from the Registration Department. You may reach us by telephone at (213) 740-8500 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST). You may also contact us by email by clicking the Questions, Suggestions, and Comments button below.
</code></pre>

<p>Edit: After I click here It brings me to this page:
Edit 2: If that thumbnail like doesn’t work use this one: [ImageShack</a> - Hosting :: 73681233tz4.jpg](<a href=“http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=73681233tz4.jpg]ImageShack”>ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs)
[URL=<a href=“http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=73681233tz4.jpg][IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7782/73681233tz4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL”>ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs]

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7782/73681233tz4.th.jpg

[/URL</a>]</p>

<p>I’m able to access it. For those who can’t, be sure that the PIN/ID you’re entering is correct, otherwise this won’t mean much.</p>

<p>isn’t the PIN just your birthday in the MMDDYY format? I think I have the wrong USC ID.</p>

<p>the pin format is MMDDYY</p>

<p>and yea. i see the same pages as u are, OP</p>

<p>i kinda dont think it means nething though. seems like everyone can see it :T</p>

<p>I cannot access it.</p>

<p>I can’t see it. Crap</p>

<p>Can any admitted students tell us if they can log in or not?</p>

<p>I don’t think this means anything. If you look at the tutorial, it says the following:</p>

<p>If have been able to use the system to build a schedule but the Commit changes button is disabled….</p>

<p>-Are you an accepted student at USC? If you are, please refer back to the How it Works section, and verify you have followed the schedule building and registration steps correctly.
-If you have not been accepted to the university but wish to register in a course as a limited status student status you can use Web Registration to build your schedule only. You must register in person at the Registration Building</p>

<p>Maybe you guys need to register?</p>

<p><a href=“https://afa.usc.edu/AFA/pages/register.jsf[/url]”>https://afa.usc.edu/AFA/pages/register.jsf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>It looks like this is something that everyone can access, but it still seems weird that they are giving us this access to their website</p>

<p>Ah. Yes, thanks.</p>

<p>Edit…I didn’t apply for financial aid, is this just for people who did?</p>

<p>I created an account to that a long time ago but I cannot access the site in OP’s link.</p>

<p>yeah does this mean anything?
i can access it too</p>

<p>i can access it too…
i really want to know if this means something!!!</p>

<p>when i try to log in it says invaid user id/pin so at least you guys can conclude that not every applicant can login</p>

<p>I created an account but it sent the confirmation e-mail to an address that no longer exists (my address at my old school).</p>

<p>Eh, I’m sure it would work though, I was nervous until I learned that you needed to create an account first.</p>

<p>also, when i try to log onto oasis it says that my acct has already been created, i just need to activate it, and that i should check my email. my usc email account has been disabled though so i dont know how to read any of that except in a negative way.</p>

<p>maybe those of us who cant login to oasis are those of us who didnt apply for any financial aid, as it seems the two are related…</p>

<p>just an idea to make myself feel better</p>

<p>well im not talking about the oasis financial aid site</p>

<p>there’s one specifically for on-line registration</p>