Armed militia, Bundy brothers take over federal Wildlife Refuge building in Oregon

Goodness, dfbdfb! The Onion is revered here in CC as the last bastion of unbiased reporting! :slight_smile:

Really hoping it’s ok to post a twitter hashtag because these tweets are hysterical #bundyeroticfanfic

^ Well there goes any chance I had of sleeping… Again… Ever…

@baseballmom All righty,then…

That’s just wrong…and immensely entertaining. :open_mouth:

@baseballmom THANK YOU. Good God I can’t breathe lmao

I saw those this morning too! What a riot!

A fine bunch of upstanding patriots.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/the-bundy-bunch-who-are-the-right-wing-militants-in-the-oregon-standoff/

The juxtaposition of all those “loaded weapons” and the promise of “unlimited grazing rights” is almost too much. =))

There is a good chance that once those cowboys are aware of the twitter# going viral it will bring this stand off to a… happy ending.

Do people who are gun fanatics realize that they come across … oh, pretty much like people who put their five-year-old daughters in beauty pageants? That the rest of the world just sort of laughs at them, not with them?

Yup. I’m amusing myself with the #Yallqueda and #VanillaISIS twitter posts.

OMG the #bundyeroticfanfic is hilarious! People keep adding more too.

Wish there was a non-twitter version for us non-tweeters :frowning:

You can sign up for Twitter and read it without ever posting anything. Also, you don’t need a smart phone; you can read it on a computer. So no need to ever tweet if you don’t want to, and still enjoy this fanfic, and Emo Kylo Ren, if you want. :slight_smile:

Basically, anyone with online access can read these–tweeting not required.

@movemetoo all you need to do is google the phrase #bundyeroticfanfic and all the tweets will come up.

Oh Wow. Thank you. I think. I’m still processing what my eyes have taken in :slight_smile:

Too funny.

I wonder if the people at Carhart like it or not?

Haven’t seen this one yet: #MilitiaAkbar

Akbar means “great” in Arabic.

Tears are running down my face.