Armed militia, Bundy brothers take over federal Wildlife Refuge building in Oregon

[Tearful Oregon Militant Discovers Friend Drank Away Donation Money](Tearful militant discovers friend drank away donation money: 'It's like finding out there is no such thing as Santa' - Raw Story - Celebrating 19 Years of Independent Journalism)

Bwahahaha.

A little more humor on the “Angry Birders”:

Uh oh . . . running out of ciggies and creamer.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/call-supplies-oregon-standoff-enters-week-36199170

I don’t get how people are being allowed to come and go including the hopeful “security detail” from Idaho. Am I missing some tactic or what?

Just like the Germans in Russia in 41. They didn’t plan on a long stay.

But on the law enforcement side how are they being allowed to have people come and go and deliver supplies?

I don’t get it. As if they’re afraid the terrorists might go nuts if they don’t get their snacks.

I was willing to give law enforcement a few days to make sure they got rid of this rabble without loss of blood, but enough is enough. It’s time for these moochers to go. They’re using our land, our buildings, and government computers. They need to be removed.

And what gall: our government wildlife refuges and our federal land should be turned over to them, they say. So they can trash the land. Like they’re probably trashing our government buildings right now. How come they are supposed to get these government handouts of land?

They should be arrested, one by one as they buy supplies, or all together. This is getting me mad. These freeloaders belong in prison.

Maybe it’s pitchfork and torches time for the regular people.

I feel bad also for the people who work at the refuge. I can imagine these bozos pawing through their desks, looking for snacks and raiding the staff fridge looking for vanilla creamer. And like saintfan, I am wondering why the roads aren’t closed. Does anyone know? You can’t starve them out if the Little Debbie truck can get through…

My take is that the government doesn’t want to give any reason for this to be used politically, the big bad govn’ment bullying these patriotic protesters, and I guess that includes for example not cutting off electricity and water and basically not allowing anything in. Basically, they don’t want political forces to claim the people occupying the reserve are martyrs and having the usual suspects use it for political hay, especially since this is an election year (ya think maybe, just maybe, that is part of the reason?).

If this were something like native americans, or if this had been anyone but hard right militia types, I suspect you would have seen them called terrorists and wanted them ‘wiped out’ and the like…these clowns are exactly that, terrorists, and should be treated as such. The funny part is apparently the locals are not happy with these bozos (they are not local), and even the two ranchers who went to jail for arson don’t support them.

I don’t know the weather at the refuge, but it may also be the case that they don’t want to cut off heat because the pipes might freeze. That could cause a lot damage.

Now these moochers are removing fences so ranchers can send their cows to destroy the wildlife refuge. Enough is enough. The government needs to go in in force with guns drawn and remove them.

The livestock that the ranchers allow to roam on the refuge should be confiscated.
I understand the government not wanting another Ruby Ridge or Waco or allowing them to become martyrs for their cause, but it’s time to prevent them from going into town or arrest them when they do. Also time to turn of electricity.

If they stay, it can be their little temporary prison. If they leave, they get brought to the other prison!

I really don’t get the freedom to come and go thing. I understand why they may not want to storm in and risk lives (wish they’d think of that in more situations than they do…), but this shopping and gas-getting business is ridiculous.

I doubt any local ranchers will send their cattle in the gates (if there is even anything to graze on? Isn’t there snow by now?), because the local ranchers have said they want the occupiers gone.

Why wouldn’t they apprehend them while they are out and about? Divide and conquer seems like a good plan to me. Surely they are going to be prosecuted for their behavior? There are way too many people doing time for a lot less.

It’s not fair to ranchers to confiscate cattle that roam onto the refuge when other people, not the ranchers, took down the fences that were put up to prevent their cattle from straying.

They made a little film about destroying the fence and said they had the blessing of the adjacent rancher family. Oh, they are so proud of themselves! These people failed math. How can turning over federal land to one rancher family = returning land to “the people”? Morons. Morons with guns.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/oregon_standoff_bundy_militant.html#incart_most-commented_today_article

This is even better: What could possibly go wrong when untrained bozos with guns and other military paraphernalia show up to “help”?

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/oregon_standoff_unsolicited_he.html#incart_big-photo