aubie hall(village) and need loft?

<p>my son will be living in aubie, so he'll have his own room (w/ 3 suitemates). i'm thinking he won't need a loft in this case. anyone have experience with this?</p>

<p>received info. on renting a loft for $245 for the year, but not sure it's worth it.</p>

<p>I am not familiar with the loft option. In Aubie, your son will have his own room. Not a huge room, but big enough and private. He will also have a kitchen and living room area to share with his suite mates, so he doesn't have to keep everything in his room.</p>

<p>I just found the flier on the loft. I will have to ask my daughter when she returns from her senior trip to Tennessee. Personally, I don't think it is necessary, but it would depend on the student and how much space they feel they need. Now I am looking at the National Student Services, Inc. property insurance. I have to call them with specific questions about laptop coverage.</p>

<p>Now, I don't know if you are planning on buying their sheet sets, but I am not. When my son went to college a few years ago the only place I could find extra long sheets where at Target, and even though they weren't the best quality, they were fine for him. Since then I found a Kiosk at a nearby Outlet Mall that sales 400-600 thread count 80" sheets, for less (about $20). It is very possible that everyone might have a little sheet store to purchase better quality sheets. Anyway, I know better quality 80" sheets exist, so if it is important, than I suggest look around your area for them. My daughter prefers higher quality sheets and she isn't afraid to wash them, as my son apparently was. :)</p>

<p>haha your son comment. i had already bought them, so hopefully he won't care. i'm thinking of doing the property insurance, since he has a guitar, too. would you mind leaving info. on the laptop coverage that auburn tells you, please?</p>