College Confidential Forums
Average Asian hopefully does well? [NC resident, 4.0 GPA, top 10% rank, 1550 SAT, mechanical or aerospace engineering]
Chance Me / Match Me
collegehopeful38
April 29, 2025, 10:33pm
141
Yea I’m already used to moving to places I don’t really want to go to, I should be fine
show post in topic
Related topics
Thread
Replies
Views
Activity
Chance a US-Team member with Weird Circumstances (Male, 97.8 GPA, 1540 SAT) [US citizen outside the US]
Chance Me / Match Me
chance-me
62
852
August 23, 2026
Chance/Match Me - Senior, Rural GA, 4.0 GPA, 1580 SAT, Mid ECs, Electrical Engineering [<$20k from parents]
Chance Me / Match Me
29
366
September 8, 2026
Chance a low GPA girl with unrealistically big dreams [FL resident, 3.35 UW, 1500 SAT, English or American Studies, <$65k, single parent]
Chance Me / Match Me
class-of-2026
89
1628
March 30, 2026
Should I EDII to WashU or gamble on Ivies [TX resident, 3.97 GPA, top 10% rank, 1580 SAT, engineering, <$20k, has portable AFROTC scholarship]
Early Decision / Early Action
61
3421
May 26, 2026