awards

<p>Should we list AP Awards (like AP Scholar etc.) i dont know about you, but i havent received any official awards...and i have all 5's on 7 exams so far...</p>

<p>Also, do the sub-tests count as individual exams...for example, is it just the AP Physics test or two separate mechanics and electricity tests?</p>

<p>I believe the announcements for the 2004 AP awards are being delayed because of some changes. </p>

<p>...still, can we list the award we WILL recieve (based on scores/number of tests) on our apps?</p>

<p>my question exactly...bump</p>

<p>list the award you will receive, then "expected" in parentheses.</p>

<p>There was a big discussion on this recently. See if you can find it in the testing forum. Apparently one of the chages being made is that all tests will count the same, whether they refer to half year or full year courses.</p>

<p>Don't list AP awards, just list the individual subject scores.</p>

<p>AP awards do not provide any additional information beyond what is provided by the scores themselves. If you have more awards than you have room to list, they could certainly be left off without losing any information. But they are awards. Unless you have plenty of better awards to list, you should definitely include it.</p>

<p>I didn't list my AP awards, but I had my counselor mention that I am one of the few people who have passed all of thier AP tests at my school.</p>